WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

nintendowii - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* nintendowii > Topics

Subject: Review Center
Replies: 5 Views: 1356

soulsiph 30.08.08 - 06:40am
Please post reviews of Wii software and hardware here. I keep my reviews simple and to the point. Please feel free to post your reviews however you wish. *

soulsiph 30.08.08 - 06:50am
Super Smash Bros. Brawl-reviewed by Soulsiph

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAzNTEuanBn.jpgGraphics=8.75/10
Game play=9.5/10
Fun Factor=9.5/10
Overall=9/10

As a fan of the series I'm a little bias on this one. I really consider it a must have title if you own a Wii. Plus it is a very competitive fighter. *wi-fi compatible *

soulsiph 30.08.08 - 06:54am
RE:The Umbrella Chronicles -reviewed by Soulsiph-

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAyNjYuanBn.jpgGraphics=7.5/10
Gameplay=8.25/10
Funfactor=9/10
Overall=8/10

note, if you enjoy arcade style shooters, definately think about trying this. I really enjoyed playing a RE title that didn't play like the normal series does. Plus, I think if the RE events did happen, then the way it is portrayed in this title would be more accurrate than in the puzzle style of the series that Umbrella Chronicles covers.
*campatible w/Wii Zapper. *

k_rabbit 1.09.08 - 02:28am
Super Paper Mario
Windows-1252BSU1HMDAzNjAuanBn.jpgGraphics=8/10(suits the game)
Gameplay=8/10(I wish you could flip with all characters and not just Mario)
Fun Factor=9/10
Overall=8.75/10

-I loved this game and I highly recondmend it to any Wii owner. A good story w/RPG elements, backed with stylized graphics that fit the bill perfectly. *

k_rabbit 17.09.08 - 06:40am
Rayman : Raving Rabbids-
Windows-1252BaW1hZ2VzX3E9dGJuX0hXaX.jpg
All I can say is that it is essentially a collection of mini-games, but this one pulls it off very well. I totally loved it!

Overall=8/10 (imo)

*note- this game is definately worth a rental. *

k_rabbit 3.11.08 - 06:16am
Super Mario Galaxy

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MzguanBn.jpg
Graphics=9/10
Game play=9/10
Fun Factor=9/10
Overall=9/10

While it is a grand adventure with awesome new platforming elements, I found myself to enjoy Super Mario Sunshine (GCN) more. I got a total of 90 stars out of 120 so far. Collecting every single star in the game is tough as hell, as with the previous Mario adventure titles (i.e. Sunshine and Mario 64). I will say that this is a must own Wii game. Unlocking Luigi as a playable character was a cool addition, yet I find it to be too d*mn tough to do so...this iteration is great fun for any Mario fan imo.

* nintendowii Forum

Search:
topics replies

* nintendowii

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search